- Weight and Obesity
- Obesity: The Sugar Empire & Children’s Beverages
- According to the researchers makers of these drinks must be made to be more transparent and clearly indicate what their products actually contain
- 196  0
- Men's Health
- Is Your Sex Life Being Affected By Caffeine?
- 85% of American consumers consume some type of caffeine which is mostly in the form of coffee, soda/pop, tea, and energy drinks
- 492  0
- Healthcare and Information
- Aspartame: One Of The Tops To Avoid
- The controversial sugar substitute is devoid of any actual nutrients, contains 4 calories per gram, and is about 180-200 times sweeter than sucrose.
- 919  0
- Mental Health
- Neurofeedback Training Can Create Long-term Changes in Brain Function That Go to the Source of the Anxiety