Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Are You Shocked Or Shocking?

By sswartz at Dec. 5, 2015, 5:43 a.m., 13915 hits

I have 6 new bamboos planted at my new house. They are doing well for the most part, although the black bamboo seemed to lose its leaves. I called the landscaper and, he said, “Your bamboo most likely went into shock. Keep watering it and fertilize in 2 weeks. Like everything in the animal and plant kingdom, it doesn’t like to be moved, no matter if it’s a new home, a new city, or being replanted in a new pot.”

We feel uncomfortable with a change in our natural habitat or environment. The bamboo plants got disturbed when they were transplanted to a new location and a different landscape. This often leads to transplant shock. Sometimes, this shock or stress is mild while, other times, it is so prominent causing plants to lose all its leaves or die. This can be costly and frustrating indeed. They say transplant shock generally happens due to damage caused to the roots. As a result of relocating, a plant can lose major nutrients, and ultimately goes into shock. This can happen to us as well. If a major thing happens in our life such as an unexpected move, or change in our job or relationship, we can go into shock. I have even heard of people winning or inheriting a large sum of money, and the shock is so big that they become sick. Shock is shock no matter if it is positive or negative. If we are not rooted in our practice, like yoga, meditation, or Qi Gong, we lose our rooting and, the next thing is we go into some kind of shock. The reason I harp on the importance of practice and training all the time is it gives you the proper foundation and rooting. This will keep you grounded and rooted. The more you are rooted in your practice, the stronger you are. If you get transplanted at work, in your relationship, or moved for one reason or another, you have your foundation well rooted inside. The external circumstances will not shake the leaves off your tree. Why? Because you have strong internal root system, and things will not be able to shake you no matter how strong, or you will only feel a small bump in the road before you recover. The key is practice and practice and practice until you have built a strong foundation with big enough roots that nothing, no one, not anything will shake you.

Get the Recharging Qi Gong program and grow BIG ROOTS. http://www.rechargingqigong.com/recharging-qi-gong.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply