Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Environment » Toxins

Getting rid of the flu!

By sswartz at Sept. 27, 2012, 12:42 p.m., 14997 hits

Every year around this time, Margaret seems to invoke some tragedy into her life. In fact the usual seems to never stop – a car crash, getting punched in the nose, losing a job and some things are just too bad to even mention. Now she even expects something to swoop in and disrupt her life a few weeks
 before her birthday. Oddly, people, in general, do this a lot. I have a patient that gets the flu every season like clockwork and they know they are going to get it for sure.
She just believes its Flu Season and takes no responsibility for her health at all. It’s almost like a monster that lives in her closet. She isn’t about to open the closet but knows it is going to get her sooner or later.
She came into the office for a complete health evaluation and what was discovered was that around thanksgiving she goes off of her diet and has a no holds around food and drinking. She consumes copious amounts of food, the traditional American Holiday
 dinner where you stuff yourself to the max.
 when you’re totally full, and can’t eat another bite, someone asks if you’re going to have a
 piece of pie. Of course, she says ‘just a little one’
 and then they add ‘whipped cream on top?’
 I never heard anyone refuse that.

Does it stop there? 

Heck No! 

The Holiday Season is where people graze from
 house to house; party to party; eating and drinking all the way up to mid January. It all slows down around January 15th when
 they take the last bite of fruit cake and polish off the whiskey and eggnog night-cap. After that the time-bomb starts ticking.

That's when you’ll hear the usual whiners, 
“I need to lose weight, get back to the
 gym and change my diet.” Shortly after that comes a silent tornado.
They get the FLU. 

Every orifice in their bodies seems to purge the last few months of over-eating, over-drinking and filling their gullets with the worst food combinations possible. 

They claim that this is the season they always get sick. 
Well wake up and smell the roses. Who do you think you’re fooling? 
You have been over-doing everything and this is the body’s way of detoxing. I prefer a much healthier and gentle detox program. 

But let’s get back to Margaret, who do you think is responsible for her seasonal Henny, Penny, the sky is falling life? She is the one who is putting in the cakes, cookies, bad combinations, drinking like a fish every year and blaming it on the season. Maybe it’s her fear of aging or the
 disappointment of not having a typical holiday; of course she wouldn’t want to disappoint her friends and family by not eating everything in site. It could be a multitude of things. But who cares? 

The important thing is if you really want to make a
 change in your life, YOU CAN! But you need to step
 up to the plate and hit the Fricken ball outta’ the park. Avoid being a “Margaret.” Avoid being a victim.
How do you do that? How do you change your
 Karmic address? 
A good start is by training daily. 
A strong body creates a strong mind.
But it’s not the kind of training you can get at the gym. 
You need highly specialized training and coaching if you want to avoid aging quicker than your years.
That’s what the coaching programs is all about: helping
 you change your karmic address. 
Step up to the plate and HIT the Ball the Hell
out of the park!
http://rechargingqigong.com/private-coaching.html

Wishing you the best in Health, Wealth and Happiness

Dr .Wu Dhi

No Reply