Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Symptoms Of Spiritual Pollution

By sswartz at March 25, 2016, 1:13 a.m., 15500 hits

Did you know that physical objects can carry spiritual significance? 

Some years ago, I was talking to an eccentric guy who seemed to always be lucky at everything he did. It didn't matter if he gambled, traded stocks, or bought and sold art, he always turned over a big profit. He started collecting unusual objects of art and, because he was a man of means, he really collected some great stuff. One day, he was at an art auction and bought a collection of old Hindu ritual pieces. And then, after that, his luck changed. It started off with a cold that developed into a bronchial condition and eventually into pneumonia. Soon after, his stocks crashed, and he was hit with a large tax bill that he didn't know was coming. To make things worse, he started to have problems sleeping and had horrible nightmares. Unbeknownst to him, he bought a ritual object that was used in dark Shaivism practices and this changed his luck and life.

There are some spiritual objects that will affect you in hostile ways. Here are a few examples of what spiritual pollution can do to you which are also its symptoms:
1) Sudden chronic illness
2) Recurrent bad dreams and nightmares
3) Insomnia and unusual sleepiness
4) Behavioral problems
5) Relational problems – continual fighting, arguing and misinterpreted communication
6) Lack of peace
7) Restless, disturbed children
8) Unexplained illness 
9) Ghosts or demonic apparitions 
10) Poltergeists (moving of objects by evil spirits)
11) Foul and unexplainable odors
12) Atmospheric heaviness in which it is difficult to breathe
13) Continual nausea and headaches

Whenever I bring an antique or a spiritual object into my home or space, I make sure I do a cleansing on it to avoid any spiritual pollution. It’s also true if you are planning to move into a new home or office. Energies, both good and bad ones, hang out in your home and objects. That’s exactly why I do a ritual cleanse of my house and property before I ever move in or bring stuff into my space. I continue to do so to keep the positive Qi flowing and the blocked and stale energy far, far away. A spiritual house cleansing will clear out negative and adverse energies that will affect your health, wealth and happiness. 
http://rechargingqigong.com/house-cleanse.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply