Hollywood stars swear by many of these treatments and creams, and people look at what the Hollywood celebrities are doing as a guideline to keep looking young for as long as possible.
Plastic surgery is one common practice among celebrities and the rest of the population, however a bit expensive. This is the fastest way of getting results, but also the most invasive, as there is a time needed to recuperate from the pain of surgery to be able to appreciate the results.
However, many times the results are amazing, as long as you have a great plastic surgeon on your side. Plastic surgery continues to be one of the most popular methods to slow the pass of time. These days, you can nip, lift, and tuck, practically any part of your body – from breast lifts, to facial lifts, tummy tucks, or brow lifts, all procedures are designed to make you look as close to your younger years as possible.
Another popular method is the use of Botox injections. These injections are approved by the Federal and Drug Administration – FDA – to treat frown lines and brow lines, and lines that are the result of muscle contraction in the face area. This is a popular method used by Hollywood celebrities. Another type of injectable solution is Restylane. This filler is injected in the nose and mouth area to fill the folds that are caused by wrinkling in that area, restoring its plump and youthful appearance. This treatment has to be done every six months for the results to be maintained.
Many people who want a less invasive procedure will opt for laser treatments. This procedure is done through light pulses in the target area, and the lasers penetrate the deep layers of the skin. This treatment will need some time for recuperation, before a person goes back in public.
A more natural approach is done through a medicinal and homeopathic method using antioxidant therapy. Antioxidants are used to restore the skin’s elasticity and reduce sagging and wrinkling. Antioxidants help in the production of collagen to give the skin a plump and supple firmness and appearance. Although you can receive the benefits of antioxidants through the foods you consume and by taking oral supplements and teas, many of these anti aging ingredients are contained in anti wrinkle creams and lotions designed to penetrate the skin layers to restore the skin’s elasticity and youthful appeal.
Many anti aging skin products contain effective ingredients to help erase lines and reduce wrinkles. They also help by moisturizing the skin, adding a dewy look, and a soft feel. Many restore skin balance by eliminating dryness and discoloration and age spots. Retinoid is a popular ingredient in some of these creams and helps by reversing photodamage, as well as erasing fine lines and improving skin texture. It is used to treat acne, but also as facial resurfacing treatment.
Another popular anti-aging ingredient is Collagen. Collagen is the most important ingredient needed to support the skin layers so sagging does not occur. This protein works with elastin, another protein in the skin, to make it firm and elastic. Collagen can be found as a key ingredient in many creams, but is also obtained as collagen injections.
A more common approach to wrinkle creams is the used of antioxidants vitamins to restore the skin’s youthful appearance. Manufacturers of beauty products include vitamin A, C and E, as premium ingredients in their creams since these antioxidants fight free radicals that cause premature aging. Other anti aging creams use natural and organic ingredients to combat the signs of aging.
• Some of the most effective ingredients are Coenzyme Q-10 an antioxidant and enzyme that can penetrate seven layers of skin to be able to combat the aging effects.
• Keratin, another powerful anti aging ingredient used in creams helps in the production of collagen and elastin. Japanese kelp is also used as an ingredient in some products and it moisturizes and helps with tissue repair.
• Beeswax is another natural popular ingredient found in many beauty and anti-aging products.
• Retinol and tretinoin are some of the most potent ingredients that are active in some wrinkle creams.
• Alpha Hydroxy acids and Beta Hydroxy acids refine the skin by exfoliating the surface of the skin, the old layers of the skin to stimulate new skin growth and even out the pigmentation of the skin.
• Copper peptides are used to stimulate the production of collagen and to help boost antioxidant potency. It also helps in the healing of skin.
• Kinetin, another powerful ingredient helps to stimulate the production of collagen and helps skin retain moisture. It is also an antioxidant.
• Green tea, oolong, and black tea extracts are natural ingredients found in wrinkle creams and they contain antioxidants, but also have anti-inflammatory properties.
• Human growth hormone is an important component in health and aging of our skin, and as more and more studies show just how vital hGH is to aiding us both feel and look younger. The only thing is vital for those wanting to increase GH levels is to decide which hGH for sale option is right for them.
Some or many of these ingredients are found in wrinkle creams and are effective ingredients. However, a person must take into account his/her skin type and buy a cream that is made with ingredients that benefit that particular skin type to prevent irritation and allergic reactions. In addition, a proper cleansing regimen is necessary for these creams to penetrate a clean skin and activate its ingredients. Anti aging creams is an effective and affordable way to combat the signs of aging and keep a youthful look.