Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Don't Be A Bean Sprout In Your Practice

By sswartz at May 20, 2015, 2:14 p.m., 12096 hits

Last week, I visited family and friends who all have health issues of one kind or another. They have been eating the typical Western diet most of their life – meat, potatoes, and eggs for breakfast with a few cups of Java; for lunch, a sandwich with luncheon meat, a soda to wash it down, and a piece of pie to satisfy their sweet tooth; for dinner, meat and potatoes again, and a few beers or glasses of wine, and dessert. Oh, I forgot snacks…things like hotdogs, candy bars, cookies, soda chips, and I could go on and on, but I guess you got my drift.

This isn’t unusual in the typical American diet and, for the most part, this is how people have eaten most of their lives. Or at least they used to. 20, 30 or 40 years later, and the problems are creeping up, and the symptoms are starting to appear: heartburn, difficulty of swallowing, gas, bloating, stomach pain, skin full of brown spots, and the fear of all women, wrinkles. Father Time is starting to show his ugly face on your body.

Generally, people lost the true value of food as medicine and “live to eat”. The true value of food is to nourish the body and mind. The theme should be “eat to live”. Looking at the 5-element chart, it shows us how the internal organs are laid out energetically. The Fire element that hosts the heart and small intestine is on the top, balanced out by the Water element at the bottom which hosts the kidneys and the urinary bladder. On the left side, they show the Wood element that hosts the liver and gallbladder. On the right side, we have the Metal element which hosts the lungs and large intestine. At the center lies the Earth element that hosts our spleen and stomach. If there is a problem with the Earth element, there is a problem with the balance of the entire body. Our center is Earth, it feeds all the other organs. That’s why, whenever you go into a person’s home in China, you are always offered food to nourish your Earth element and to keep you rooted and grounded.

When we practice Qi Gong, you learn to ground your energy or Qi, and to root yourself connecting to the Earth element. The more you can ground your energy, the easier it is to go higher in your meditation. If you are not grounded, you may still go up but, with no root system established, it is easy to fall over. Somewhat like a sprout, it grows very quickly but, with a very small root system, it will fall over as quickly as it went up. I know students who have studied for years but neglected to establish a strong rooting system and, after a while, they stop practicing and lose their Qi. Why? Because they aren’t rooted in their practice.

The more you can ground and root, the higher you can go. Don’t be a bean sprout. Learn how to stay grounded using the Recharging Qi Gong Program http://www.rechargingqigong.com/recharging-qi-gong.html. I can guarantee you will change your life within 90 days.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. I will be teaching a program at Unity on the Bay Church in Miami from 1:00 to 4:00 PM on Sunday, May 31st http://www.unityonthebay.org/recharging-qigong. I will teach all the hidden secrets to recharge and root your body and mind, and open your spirit to soar behind your wildest dreams.

Posts [ 1 ] | Last post May 20, 2015, 2:14 p.m.
#1 - May 20, 2015, 2:14 p.m.

How is your business in China? Do you have a license to practice there? Chinese medicine uses paradoxical theories like 5-element chart which is full of superstition and has not been helping people for thousands of years. Good luck anyway!