Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Are Fear And Stress Killing You?

By sswartz at May 2, 2015, 11:59 p.m., 12477 hits

In the Chinese medicine, there is an emotional quality to each and every organ in the body. I have found that most of the patients I see who have pain in their lower back and their knees have a restriction or blockage in the kidney meridian. The emotion that the kidneys hold is FEAR. FEAR is capable of causing one to misinterpret danger and draw unrealistic situations into the body and mind. This can cause a person to believe that something negative is about to happen to them and it usually does.

I had a good friend who employed a small staff that ran his medical office. One of the women who works there had so much fear in her body that she keeps bringing tragedy after tragedy into her life. She continued to make choices and decisions that restrict her rather than nurture her.

Let us consider what fear is for a moment. Fears can be real; for instance, when facing a threatening attack, or seeing an out-of-control truck billowing towards you, or standing on a cliff and the wind was blowing at 50 miles per hour. In these situations, we have to quickly evade what’s going to happen and act on it. The action is based on our fear of what is about to happen. These are healthy and normal fears.

On the other hand, fears can also be unrealistic and unhealthy. Fear can be broken down into 4 letters:

F-false
E-evidence
A-appear
R-real

Things, like anxiety and worry, take the place of clearheaded thinking. The focus is on imagined fears, the supposition that something bad is about to happen. These false fears can be more dangerous to your health than the real threats, and cause stresses to the entire body and mind. It’s easy to unravel these false stresses with the right training and education, but this isn’t taught in schools. When you go to your doctor, most likely, he’s going to put you on medications for anxiety, stress, or fear, and you will be stuck in the Big Pharma dilemma for the rest of your life. Doesn't sound very good, does it?

Well, you can avoid getting stuck in a rut if you choose to, but it’s going to take some work on your part as well as mind. Are you ready to take charge of the situation? If you are, I have a solution that hundreds of my students and patients have chosen over drugs. The Turn Stress into Power http://rechargingqigong.com/turn-stress-into-power.html program will teach you how to protect yourself from stressful situations and false fears. Don’t keep chasing your tail and hoping that an angel is going to come down from the sky and fix you, or a pill is going to be your savior. Re-Educate your Body, Mind, and Spirit, and make the changes today. Order the program NOW! http://rechargingqigong.com/turn-stress-into-power.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply