Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Why Oh Why Qi Gong?

By sswartz at April 10, 2015, 12:08 a.m., 11485 hits

Hundreds of thousands of people are doing it, but why?

People are on a constant search for methods that can help them stay healthy and disease-free, and they end up trying anything and everything that they could find information on. Qi Gong is a practice that has gained popularity around the globe, and the primary reason for this is it works and is producing some awesome results for people. For those of you wondering what Qi Gong exactly is, it is an exercise, a meditation, a breathing technique, and a lifestyle. It has health benefits and treatments which work by creating balance in our body, mind, and spirit. The Chinese discovered and perfected Qi Gong over thousands of years. It is an internal exercise that builds power, strength, and calmness all at the same time. Most of the world knows about energy work, internal exercises, and Qi Gong, but here in the USA, it’s discounted as hogwash. It makes me laugh that the country that I live in has the worst health ever. Most people are way overweight, have way too many drugs in their system, and eat the worst diet you could imagine. We hardly know anything about staying healthy. Yet, in China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan, anti-aging techniques that promote longevity have been practiced for hundreds of years.

When I was in China, I got up at 4:30 AM and went down to the park to practice and train as I always do. To my amazement, there were thousands of people in the park practicing. Right now, it seems to be one of the best healing exercises that one can find, and it recharges you to get back on your feet and live your life smooth and healthy without any problems. Qi Gong has many qualities, and one of the most important aspects is that it is completely organic, and the process is known to free your body of all the negative energies, and removes imbalances allowing the body to function efficiently. The advantage of Qi Gong is that it can be practiced by people of all age groups, and it is a treatment plan that has no side effects. As you practice, you only get better, healthier, and younger. However, there is one thing that you need to understand about Qi Gong – it isn’t an intellectual process or just mental masturbation. Qi Gong needs to be practiced and trained into the body. Every hour you put into your practice will give you more life, more vitality, and change you from the inside out.

We have seen people searching for alternate cancer treatments and take up many trials hoping to see results. Some people get lucky and many others fail to achieve the results they are looking for. So, what do you do next? Educate. Practice. Be consistent. Never stop training even if you are a 150 years young.

Now that you know that Qi Gong will change your life and give you the edge over most of the population, it is time to get started. Order the Recharging Qi Gong program http://www.rechargingqigong.com/recharging-qi-gong.html. It will cost you less than that cup of coffee you have every morning and will make you better than you already are.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply