Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Internal vs. External Exercises

By sswartz at March 14, 2015, 3:57 a.m., 12275 hits

We work and save our money and eventually invest it to get a return on it. We want our money to work for us, not always having to work for our money. If we are wise, the investments we make will give us a nice income, and we can live on the interest and never touch the principal. Our investment can actually take care of our needs, pay our bills, and even give us financial security for years to come. This is what we strive for – to have financial freedom. But when it comes to your health, you may forget to invest, and you end up spending the principal. When that’s gone, so are you.

Are you investing in your own health? Do you watch what you eat? Do you exercise? What about your headspace? Are you putting positive energy into your health bank? The investment you make in your health will keep on paying you interest for years. But if you spend the principal, you will age faster than a Jack Rabbit.

Maybe you never put too much attention into your health when you were younger, or you thought you were doing everything right, and it turned out that your exercise of running, weight lifting, and sports turned out to cause more harm than good. Now, you are getting problems like back pain and shoulder pain, shin splints, joint problems or even worse.

Last week, Joe stopped at my office. He is a healthy guy in his early fifties. I have known him for years and he only eats organic foods. He runs 3 to 6 miles a few times a week, swims a few miles a week, and likes to go to the gym and throw weights around a few times a week. If you saw him, you would say that he is as fit as a fiddle. He looked a little worried when I saw him. He wasn’t his usual self. He told me that his heart was giving him some difficulty and, although he hasn’t felt anything different and the tests came back negative, there was something wrong as his heart skipped a beat now and then and it seemed to be getting worse.

I told him I’d come over to his house this weekend, and talk to him and his wife about the program I have been doing for the last 35 years. I showed up around noon and told him about the internal exercises that I do daily. They work on keeping your organs healthy. I explained that when we do the common Western exercises, we can build muscle and create a lot of internal heat. Too much heat can cause an imbalance in the Fire and Water elements which are your heart and kidneys, respectively. They also put excessive strain on our joints. The internal exercises are an expression of the art of self -healing. This means that these exercises will revitalize the organs and keep them healthy.

Don’t think that you are bullet-proof and won’t get hit by some illness sooner or later. By doing the internal exercises like the Flying Crane Qi Gong http://rechargingqigong.com/flying-crane-qi-gong.html, you can protect your health and well-being.

If you don’t practice, you are training yourself to fail. But if you are training, you are training yourself to be the best that you can be.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply