Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

We Got The Ball Spinning Again

By sswartz at Jan. 15, 2015, 5:34 p.m., 13224 hits

In the Chinese art of Feng Shui, it is important to have movement in your home and office. If there is no movement, there is stagnation of Qi and that could account for slow business or a lag in your energy. That’s why, they claim they it is important to live near a river or a body of moving water. I often choose those kinds of places to live. It’s also nice to have a pet in the house or lots of wild life in your neighborhood. In my office, I don’t have a river or a pet and we are at least a mile or two from the ocean. To counteract this and get movement in my treatment room, I have one of those Japanese good luck cats whose arm moves up and down, giving the room a constant movement. If you aren't for sure what a Japanese good luck cat is, it’s the paw-waving kitties you see in Asian stores. It’s a talisman that is believed to attract good luck and fortune for its owners.

Here’s how the story goes…

There was a wealthy man who took shelter from a rainstorm under a tree next to a temple. He noticed a cat that seemed to be beckoning to him, so, he followed it inside the temple. Shortly thereafter, lightning struck the tree he had been standing under. Because the cat had saved his life, the man was so very grateful, he became a benefactor of the temple and brought it much prosperity. When he passed away, a statue of the cat was made in his honor.

Another way to get movement in your home or office is to get a fountain or something with flowing water. We have a fountain with a spinning ball in the office that is visible to everyone as soon as you walk in the door. The movement of the water keeps a constant flow of positive energy circulating.

Qi flow is important in the human body to keep you healthy, young, and pain-free. If there is a blockage of Qi, you are asking for some kind of dis-ease, and that's a guarantee. If you were wondering why Qi flow is so important to your overall health, your blood follows Qi. That's why, Qi Gong exercises are so important to your health and longevity. These exercises, called internal exercises, get your internal rivers flowing. They are far different than going to the gym as they will keep you disease-free and young for years.

I have two great programs. If you are just getting started, pick up a copy of Flying Crane Qi Gong http://www.rechargingqigong.com/flying-crane-qi-gong.html. It's a series of 5 different sets plus the “Automatic Move” where the natural Qi will flow through every part of your body and unlock any blockages you may have. The other program, Recharging Qi Gong http://www.rechargingqigong.com/recharging-qi-gong.html, is for the more advanced student. This series of exercises will open Qi flow, heal your internal organs and keep you younger in body, mind and spirit.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. No matter which program you choose, once you start on this path of longevity, your entire life will change forever.

No Reply