Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Who's Responsible For Your Health?

By sswartz at Jan. 15, 2015, 12:44 a.m., 12542 hits

I have three friends that are going through traditional cancer treatments right now. Two of them are not into alternative medicine at all. They’re doing chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery. And that’s it. I have offered them other treatments that would give them a little better quality of life but they both said they wouldn’t touch it with ten-foot pole. Their doctors said it’s all hogwash, smokin’ mirrors and a way to extract money from them. That’s rather funny to me as their chemo treatments, surgery, and radiation cost hundreds and thousands of dollars. If you know anybody who had gone through the traditional treatments, for the most part, they make you sick, weaken your immune system, and ruin the quality of your life.

The war on cancer started in the 1970’s, a war that we’re losing for a good reason. The cancer industry is a multi-billion dollar business and, if we cured cancer today, it would put thousands of people out of business: pharmacies, hospitals, doctors, and all the support people that keep this industry going. My personal belief is that the drug companies should not be able to advertise their products to the public on television. It is interfering with the doctors’ diagnoses and what they think is the best. It’s only making the drug companies stronger and stronger. I understand that there is no other country in the world who allows drug companies to advertise to the public on television. It is causing people to ask for drugs by name and, if the doctor says no, they go to another doctor. I was at a seminar not too long ago, and I was talking to a fellow who represents one of the pharmaceutical companies that sell chemo. He said his sales are up 1000% over the last eight years. Could you imagine if your income went up a 1000%? What would you be making a year? A bundle!

Health should be for everyone. Although they have spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to cure cancer, they hardly put any resources into alternative medicine. You may have heard of the doctor in Italy who was using baking soda internally that seemed to work for some. Another alternative medicine that works is Laetrile or Vitamin B17 derived from apricot seeds, or it could also be through changing the pH of the blood. I’m not claiming that these are a cure but I’m saying that they should be researched on as much as chemo and radiation.

I was at one of my friends’ home the other day who is going through cancer treatments. She was eating fried foods and chocolate cake. Hello? Hasn’t anybody looked at her diet? Her doctor told her she can eat anything she wants. Diet is a big factor in our health. If we’re eating processed foods, high fructose corn sugar, even enriched wheat flour, these can be a killer. Here are a few suggestions: Upon rising, drink two glasses of room temperature water with a juice of lemon or half a grapefruit. Soak one teaspoon of psyllium seeds overnight, one teaspoon of flaxseed oil, and one piece of fruit like an apple, peaches, or even frozen berries. Put all of that in a blender and drink it down. This will improve your digestion, and get everything moving. Every breakfast should contain a piece of fresh fruit and even fresh vegetables. For lunch, have a salad or lightly steamed vegetables. If you’re craving for something warm, have a veggie burger or some home-made soup. If you really need a snack during the day, raw veggies, or a piece of dark chocolate, or even some vegetable juice will do. At night, some lean organic meat or a piece of fish that is wild-caught, a big portion of vegetables, and if you’re craving for carbohydrates, use millet, buckwheat, or brown rice. These should keep you full, healthy and happy. Throughout the day, it’s important to drink between meals lots of water, a little juice, and no fast foods like pizza, rolls, cakes, or hamburgers. French fries are not a healthy option. You can follow this diet for ninety days and, one day a week, eat whatever you want. Call it a cheat day or a fun-eat day. Put a smile on your face. Stay healthy, young and happy.

If you want to learn more about diet, nutrition, internal exercises, and longevity, join the Qi Gong Inner Circle today. http://www.qigonginnercircle.com/

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

Posts [ 1 ] | Last post Jan. 15, 2015, 12:44 a.m.
#1 - Jan. 15, 2015, 12:44 a.m.
Hans J. Kugler, PhD

So true, so true!
Besides all the info about the ineffectiveness of chemo, explaining the problems with chemo is (Berkeley) prof. Peter Duesberg's “Is Carcinogenesis a Form of Speciation?”
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.4161/cc.10.13.16352

PS: Prof. Duesberg is the discoverer of oncogenes.