Posted on Mar 28, 2008, 10 a.m.
By Sarah Reiss
The A4M Congress & Expositions are aimed to service a wide audience ranging from physicians to scientific researchers, nutritionits to members of the public. Find out how you can benefit from attending.
Whether you are involved in the anti-aging movement or not, it's a given that people are living longer. By limiting illness and disability in the latter stages of life, anti-aging medicine can make a quantum leap in people's enjoyment of their later years. Seek the latest cutting edge diagnostic and treatment technologies in this competitive medical arena.
Don't miss out - find the solutions to building your patient base and improving your anti-aging medicine practice at our 2008 conferences.
The event provides valuable benefits for:
- Physicians from every medical discipline
- Pharmaceutical chemists & research specialists
- RN/nurse practitioners
- Naturopathic doctors
- Bariaticians/weight management specialists
- Business professionals in nutraceutical and other medicines related to the field of anti-aging medicine, seeking trading partners and business opportunities.
- Primary care physicians, from family and general practitioners to specialists in fields including: endocrinology, plastic surgery, neurology, bariatrics, pain management, OB-GYN, orthopedics, oncology, emergency medicine, and more
- Health practitioners focusing on wellness medicine: nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nutritionists, pharmacists, chiropractors, dentists, and more
- Scientific researchers and academicians in human longevity
- Managers of clinics and wellness centers
- Members of the public who have an interest in anti-aging medicine and wish to know more about the latest advances and developments in anti-aging medicine.