Posted on Dec 09, 2016, 6 a.m.
Methods of reducing pan and strengthening injured areas that do not require prescription drugs or surgeries
Everyone in their lifespan will encounter some type of injury, whether it is caused by a traumatic incident, or the natural process of declining strength in our aging muscles. When you endure an injury, along with that injury comes excruciating pain. Most of the population today tends to use unreliable methods, such as prescription medications. which only suppresses the pain. Some go as far as subjecting themselves to expensive and painful surgeries that aren’t guaranteed to fix the problem, and may even inflict additional damage. The majority of people are not aware that there are alternative, natural methods and devices today that can be used to eliminate and relieve pain caused from injuries. Devices like the TeslaMax, the Sacro Wedgy, and the Rikian Exercise Machine can be used to help reduce pain and strengthen injured areas with absolutely no use of prescription drugs or surgeries.
- Electrical Stimulating Device (ESD) used to treat common pain and chronic pain.
- Produces massive contractions to help restore balance, strengthen muscles, increase muscular girth and even help the prevention of injuries.
- Can be used anywhere on your body and in the comfort of your own home.
- No physical movement necessary.
- Improves the circulation of the blood which helps heal the painful injured area.
- Helps relax muscles and create a balance, which helps to alleviate pain.
- Mainly used for back pain, which is one of the most common types of injuries that causes extreme pain and discomfort.
- By using this device and with the help of gravity, it relaxes, aligns and rebalances the lower back, hip and knee muscles.
- It is very inexpensive.
The Rikian Exercise Machine
- Is a patented design that administers a very specific rotational stimulation to the muscles to relieve pain and also relax them.
- It increases flexibility.
- Enhances lymph drainage and helps eliminate the effects of stress in the body, providing immediate improvement in range of motion and flexibility.
Dr. Nick Delgado, PhD (www.delgadoprotocol.com) is a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC). He studied Physical Therapy at Rancho Los Amigo Hospital, Health Sciences at Loma Linda University, and Nutrition at CSLB. Dr. Delgado directed the Nathan Pritikin Plan, and is certified in NLP, Time Line, and Hypnotherapy. With an emphasis on optimal sports performance. Dr. Delgado broke the World Strength Endurance record, lifting 50,640 lbs in one hour, and led Team USA to a World Championship. He is a medical commentator in the WHN Forum.