Posted on Oct 24, 2018, 2 p.m.
What if the aging process didn't have to suck? What if aging could be intervened upon, which in turn created longer, healthier and happier lifespans? Practical immortality is achievable, anti-aging technology represents a shift in medicine with the goal to create healthspans that will keep you dancing like a longevity warrior into to your 100's and beyond.
In today’s busy society it can be hard to live a perfect life. Maintaining healthy lifestyle choices has been shown time and time again to be essential for living a happy, healthy, long life. While there may not be a shortcut to extending life and healthspan, there are things that can be done to promote extension.
- Vegan, vegetarian, whole food, plant based diets - avoid processed foods, frozen premade meals, and dining at fast food restaurants
- Sauna and detox
- 20 minutes of exercise at least 4 times per week - stay physically active, sedentary lifestyles contribute to poor health and disease
- Antioxidant vitamins of high potency and quality twice daily
- 8 glasses of distilled water and trace minerals to stay hydrated - the body needs water to function properly
- Berberine/Metformin to control insulin levels - avoid added sugars including soda/pop
- 12 hour intermittent fasting
- Probiotics - to help promote a healthy GI Tract
- Yoga, Tai Chi, stretching, and massage
- Keep bedrooms free of dust and mold, keep them cool, dark and quiet. Use a clean towel in place of pillows that attract dust and dust mites
- Avoid stress and stay happy. Make efforts to find and keep friends. Develop lifelong, nurturing relationships, possibly including a pet companion
- Regenerative medicine with stem cells, exosome growth factors
- Read and learn, exercise your brain. Get on the subscription mailing list of www.wolrdhealth.net to stay up to date with breakthroughs and what’s happening daily in anti-aging and regenerative medicine.
- Find a physician partner who's a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
No, the aging process does not have to suck. Modern anti-aging technologies will make it possible for you to dance your way like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers across the graves of the cynics at aging to 120 and beyond. Don’t sit down, stay active, alert, and educated. Pay no mind to the naysayers, for they are disinformation peddlers, stand up right, keep moving, and stay active because they can’t burry you if you won't stop moving, that’s the key.
Anti-aging and regenerative medicine is all about is having time to enjoy your life, to enjoy your friends and family, to live, love, and accomplish what you want to do on this planet before you check out; that's what anti-aging medicine has to offer.
Dr. Ronald Klatz, MD., DO.
President and founder of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. Ron Klatz M.D., D.O. is President/Founder of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). With 28,000 physicians and scientific members, the A4M has trained over 150,000 health professionals from 120 countries. A medical scientist, innovator, and leading authority in the new clinical science of anti-aging medicine, he has authored 47 books with 2 million+ copies in print. Business Week recognized him as the Guru of “anti-aging medicine” as he actually coined the term. Dr. Klatz, Senior Editor of WHN believes everyone healthy today can achieve a 120 healthy lifespan by adopting the A4M Anti-Aging lifestyle.