Our research at Roosevelt U. in Chicago, continued under the International Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, California, and presented at several A4M meetings throughout the years, focuses on two ESSENTIAL areas:
1) Defining life-long health as a state of homeostasis, achieved by correctly practicing about 50 variables (that can be lumped together as health practices, confirmed by telomere research (1, 2).
2) Stem cells - - embryonic, with DNA the same as the recipient's - - as the ultimate anti-aging modality (3).
Much of this is presented in my latest e-book, and also at http://www.antiagingforme.com
1) Cheraskin, E, Alabama U. School of Medicine; 11 publications.
2) Kugler, H,, The scientific basis for defining life-long health as a state of homeostasis. A4M, Orlando, FL, Spring 2011.
3) Stem Cells; from Generic to Adult, iPS, and – the ultimate - individual-specific Embryonic Stem Cells. A4M Congress, Bangkok, Sept.3, 2011.
I've been doing some reading regarding stem cell treatment/therapy and the succesful treatments of patient. Has any of you considered this type of treatment?
When it comes to getting rid of the signs of aging, you need only the Best Anti-Aging Cream, one that includes well researched, scientifically proven anti aging ingredients.
Is there any stem cell treatment for skin care (treatment/prevention of wrinkles), anti-aging process? Reading this topic is very interesting. But, have you tried high frequency machines? Creams and ointments usually do so much and they cover up the pores. The Derma Wand is one of those machines but its quite expensive. I was looking into something different but there are a lot of those from China. I found the Lift Wand through Amazon for pretty cheap, I was quite impressed it also included a bottle of Argan oil. I'm in my 40s and I have tried most anti aging products that do nothing but give me the “impression” that my skin was smoother, but I found high frequency machines gave me a discernible difference. Cheers.