Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Dietary Supplementation

Cancer Metastasis and Modified Citrus Pectin-- Compelling Data

By cmeletis at Dec. 30, 2022, 2:21 p.m., 31793 hits

Metastasis is definitely not what anyone wants to hear and it is a very legitimate concern. Over the years I have had patients that have refused surgery or even biopsy due to their concern over spreading the cancer. I am not saying modified citrus pectin (studied item: Pectasol) is a magic bullet. Yet, my patients use it as part of an integrative full medical approach to cancer therapy quite often.

Part of the Researchers Conclusions:

“Due to its anti-adhesive, apoptosis-promoting, and apoptosis-inducing properties, it appears that MCP is capable of targeting multiple critical rate-limiting steps involved in cancer metastasis (Fig. 3). In addition, by inhibiting Gal-3 anti-apoptotic function and enhancing apoptosis induced by cytotoxic drugs, it holds the potential to increase dramatically the efficiency of a conventional chemotherapy.”*

Note: Always seek the guidance of your healthcare provider team. No claim is being made about this ingredient, this is educational only. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782490/

No Reply