Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Have You Ever Been Bitten By An Egyptian Ibis?

By sswartz at Oct. 14, 2016, 7:33 p.m., 21692 hits

I was at a popular vegetarian restaurant the other night with a friend. We were in Ft. Lauderdale and got a little hungry and pulled into the restaurant. It was closed but, in the parking lot, there were hundreds of birds with crescent-moon beaks. As soon as we got out of the car, they surrounded us, it was like we were in Hitchcock movie. It’s far from common to have flock birds surround you and follow you around. I took it as a good omen. We hung around until the place opened and had a great meal. When I got home, I did some research on the skinny-legged crescent moon-beaked birds. When things happen like this, I always look to see if there is a deeper meaning. It turns out that these birds were the Sacred Ibis (Threskionis aethiopicus) who once lived in Egypt and is depicted in many ancient Egyptian wall murals and sculptures. It is also found as mummified specimens at many burial sites and played a significant religious role. The ibis represented the God Thoth, god of wisdom, knowledge and writing. The ibis is also a wading bird. It, therefore, has its head above the water, its legs in the water, and its feet firmly planted in the earth, a representation of yin and yang male and female. Thoth is the deity who is recognized for bestowing all arts and sciences unto mankind. This includes, art, music, writing, speech, communication, words, symbols, numbers, mathematics, geometry, counting, measuring, land surveying, astronomy, astrology, science, logic, medicine, magic and the mystical arts. He is recognized and honored as a great magician. I am not referring to a magic show or tricks of magic, but real magic and a real magician. “A Magician is someone who is the master of magic; a master of mysteries, both terrestrial and celestial, someone who understands and is able to make use of the secret powers and energies that are constantly flowing within and between the cosmic and earthly realms. This includes the mastery of herbs, potions, healing practices and purification practices along with a thorough knowledge of all the arts and sciences.” Thoth was usually depicted with the head of an ibis, deriving from his name, and the curve of the ibis' beak, which resembles the crescent moon. Thoth the Scribe wrote the story of our reality then placed it into grids for us to experience and learn through the alchemy of time and consciousness.

When we practice the art of medicine, music, sculpture dance, visual or martial arts, we are tapping into creative magic. How can you open up more to the magic of your own creativity? First, you want to tune in to your own inner spirit and settle your mind. If you want to attract something, you have to start living it. When I first learned to meditate, I practiced morning, noon and night until I owned the practice. That’s called “embodying the work.” My Teacher instructed me to repeat a special prayer or mantra. You can open up to the magic of your own inner spirit with these six special words. Click on the link to learn more. http://rechargingqigong.com/the-internal-mantra-program.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply