Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Are You Ready For The Most Interesting Trip In Your Life?

By sswartz at Feb. 28, 2016, 6:14 p.m., 13762 hits

These are interesting times for many of us, our friends, and acquaintances. People are feeling and experiencing what I read and spent many years studying about but, now, I guess I reached the age when the boom has finally hit the building. It’s naive to suggest that we can avoid, prevent, or cure illnesses, let alone, death. If you think the problems of the world will be solved soon, you are just kidding yourself. The only chance we have is to open up to the light and life-giving forces of the cosmos. This way, we can benefit others and ourselves. All of us will eventually cease to exist as a part in the natural process of birth, old age, and death. One of my Masters once said, “If you want to avoid death, you have to avoid birth.” We all cherish life and wish to hold on to it as long as we can. However, death is not the end of life, rather it is merely the end of the body we inhabit in this life. I am sure you heard about reincarnation. Some of us believe it, while others have the belief that, when you’re dead, you’re gone. If you do believe, they say that your rebirth will be a result of the past and the accumulation of positive and negative actions, and that the resultant karma is a result of your actions. There is no actual sin, but you are accountable for everything you do. This would lead to your rebirth in one of the six realms: God, Human, Titans, Hungry Ghost, Animal, and Hell. The realm you end up in your next lifetime is predestined according to the severity of one’s karmic actions. But, don't worry. None of these realms are permanent, and one does not remain in any place indefinitely. Life doesn’t end; it merely goes on in other forms that are the result of accumulated karma.

As you know, we cannot escape the cycle of death and rebirth and we are destined to be reborn into one of the six possible states until we can get off the wheel of birth and death. There is a path to get off this wheel of birth and death, a powerful teaching that I received from my Master that will end the cycle. I warn you, it will take practice, but it surely works. http://rechargingqigong.com/the-internal-mantra-program.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. This practice can end your cycle of going round and round forever. http://rechargingqigong.com/the-internal-mantra-program.html

No Reply