Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Human Growth Hormone

HGH Supplements

By brianks at Jan. 28, 2014, 1:58 a.m., 27711 hits

I have been reading alot of so called “hgh reviews” on the web. Some of the loudest reviews are on Secratatropin HGH, Life Essence HGH, GENF20, GHR1000 to name a few. How does a consumer weed through all of this crap and determine what truly is the top rated? (highest % of results, best/most effective ingredients, etcetcetc).? I have also been looking for independant studies on HGH supplements and have found little. I am looking to buy an HGH supplement if they truly do work. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

Posts [ 3 ] | Last post Jan. 28, 2014, 1:58 a.m.
#1 - Nov. 18, 2011, 12:40 a.m.
Hans J. Kugler, PhD

Check out my comments regarding the twisted anti-HGH newspaper reports - - and why HGH should be taken on an ON-OFF cycling basis at “Hormone replacement” “Senior Health” on this forum.
I also believe that taking HGH - as a key modality - was a major part of the successful heart recovery protocol, presented at A4M, Las Vegas, 2009. Find details at COMPENDIUM at http://www.antiagingforme.com ; start at “free e-books.”

#2 - Jan. 22, 2014, 9:01 a.m.
hghmeds112

HGH, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function. Produced synthetically, HGH is the active ingredient in a number of prescription drugs and in other products available widely over the Internet.

#3 - Jan. 28, 2014, 1:58 a.m.
bodybyvi

Listen to me,
HGH- can enlarge the risk of diabetes. As well as contribute to the growth of cancerous tumor. Thanks for the post