Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Protect Your Living Space

By sswartz at Jan. 26, 2016, 4:32 a.m., 13680 hits

When you move into a new home, you need protection. It doesn't matter if it's an apartment, a townhouse, or single dwelling. The first thing you want to do is clear the space and the property. Old, stale energy can linger for decades and cause problems to your health and well-being. 

A few years ago, I heard a story of a Chinese family that moved into a new home in Brooklyn. Everything was going well, and mother, father, and son were quite happy. When their son turned sixteen, they remodeled the apartment that was above their garage, and the teenage boy moved in. That’s when strange things began to happen. The boy’s personality changed radically. He became very insecure, depressed, and cried all the time. His parents took him to the doctor, and they put him on anti-depressant which did no good. The boy fell into an even deeper depression and cried for days with no apparent reason if he had to leave his room. His schoolwork was neglected, and he refused to eat or leave his apartment. All he wanted to do is stay in his new, little apartment, and he began to wither away. Finally, his parents took him back to China to see their family doctor.  

The doctor’s clinic was in the country, around fifty miles from the airport. After a long, bumpy ride, they checked in to their hotel and went to sleep. But when they got up the next morning, the boy was gone. The police were notified, and the search began. The authority had no luck finding him until two days later, he was found wondering around at the airport, walking all the way back by himself at night and was trying to get back home. The parents were beside themselves and didn’t know what to do. They returned home, and a friend suggested contacting the old owners of the house to see if there was anything they could tell them about the house. They told the Chinese couple that their grandfather lived with them until he got too much for them to handle. He lived in that apartment until they moved him into an old folks' home. He didn’t want to go and begged them not to send him away. They had to force him to leave. He refused to eat and cried and cried. Two days after they moved him into the old folks' home, he died and cursed his grandchildren for making him leave his apartment and swore he’d be back. This new information freaked out the Chinese family, so they contacted a Qi Gong doctor. Sure enough, the old man has possessed the boy and was sucking out his life force. The Qi Gong doctor was able to release the spirit and harmonized all the energies that have been there for millenniums. That’s what I call a Feng Shui house clearing. http://rechargingqigong.com/house-cleanse.html

I cleared my home before I moved in. Now that I have been living in my new house for ninety days, it’s time to build an energetic pyramid over and under the house. It’s called an octahedron, a three-dimensional shape having eight planes, especially a regular, solid figure with eight equal, triangular faces, and shaped like a diamond. Now I have to collect some very special crystals, so I am headed out West this week. I am going to the world’s biggest treasure hunt, The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show in Arizona. Tucson is the place of international gem and mineral trading, buying, and bargains. I heard there are more than forty sites, from giant halls to hotels and sprawling camps of roadside exhibit tents filled with crystals and gems. Two weeks of mineral madness, pulling in thousands of treasure hunters from every corner of the globe. I plan to pick up just the right crystals to energetically harmonize my home and property. What I will do is get the right gems. When I return, I'll perform the ritual ceremonies necessary to improve the energy flow in my home, harmonize the environment for my optimum living, and raise the vibration of my home to increase my personal luck and to avoid any negative influences, such as geopathic stress and EMF pollution. The energetic octahedron is similar to Israeli Iron Dome and acts as a protector above and below.

If you want your home, office, and family protected in every way, don’t forget about the energy that you are being bombarded with daily. http://rechargingqigong.com/house-cleanse.html 

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply