Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Alternative Medicine

Don't Run Away From Your Health

By sswartz at Dec. 16, 2015, 9:33 p.m., 23151 hits

This is the time of the year when I pay special attention to my health for a good reason. The seasons are changing again, and that’s when we are the most vulnerable to having Dis –Ease fall upon us. On the 22nd of December, the winter solstice will be here. That’s when we move into winter in the Northern hemisphere, and into summer in the Southern hemisphere. Whenever we change seasons, we are the most vulnerable to getting sick. Why?

Every day, I see people with a host of dis-ease; some of it from mental imbalances, others suffer from toxic overload, colds, sore throat, itchy eyes, and even pain. This is our human condition but, when there is a change, people either flow with the change or become resistant to the change. The rigidity will cause pain and suffering. Yes, a Dis-Ease to their system and their lifestyle! It can be a mental imbalance or physical discomfort. As Bruce Lee said, “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” To be in flow with the changes takes work, and it is helpful if you know where your strengths and weaknesses are. Your training is important to keep you flexible and agile but, sometimes, it takes more.

There is always more to hidden dis-ease than meets the eye. Every single dis-ease has a multitude of components to it, and most doctors are only addressing the physical. If the medical doctors run all the tests and perform a thorough examination and find nothing, they are more than likely to tell you it’s all in your head, or refer you to a psychologist or a psychiatrist. From an alternative perspective, we look at the root of the problem and are not just addressing the symptoms at hand. A psychological problem that is just treated with medicines will eventually manifest on a physical level. I see it every day in my clinic. I always tell my patients to get a second or even third opinion before going ahead with any invasive procedure. There are so many times that your primary care doctors can misdiagnose common symptoms. A study done at the University of Iowa published in the Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine showed that 202 patients most commonly complained about abdominal pain, fever, fatigue, shortness of breath, and rash. Incorrect diagnoses included benign viral infection (17%), musculoskeletal pain (10%), asthma/Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (6%), benign skin lesion (4%), and pneumonia (4%). Final correct diagnoses for these patients initially misdiagnosed included cancer (16%), pulmonary embolism (6%), coronary artery disease (5%), aneurysm (8%), and appendicitis (6%).

We all know that cancer is on the rise in the United States. It could be from the environmental pollution, genetically-modified foods (GMOs), or the tremendous stress put upon people. The three traditional treatments are chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. These may be the only tools that the medical doctors have in their toolbox but, if you can avoid the cut, burn and poison treatments, you may be better off. There are way too many misdiagnoses these days, and treatments are given according to what they find, no matter if it’s accurate or not. The recovery from the treatments is a long, hard road and could be worse than the disease itself.

I would suggest having a Computerized Regulation Thermography (CRT) test to find out where the imbalance is in your body first. It will give you information that can save your life. The teeth are checked, which most Western doctors don’t even think about. The glands, breasts, and organs are also checked. If there is a blockage, it will show up on the computer, and then we can explore the different options for treatment. It could be a combination of both Western and alternative medicine, but at least you will know what needs to be treated, and you can make a more educated choice. The CRT test will let you know what has to be changed in your lifestyle, diet, exercise, and habits. You may benefit from alternative treatments like acupuncture, medical Qi Gong, herbal medicine, and homeopathic medicine that can dovetail with your conventional treatments. Be flexible and don’t let your doctor scare you into something. There is a group called the Best Answer for Cancer that uses low-dose chemotherapy. This is another option. The CRT will be a good way to find out what’s going on from a different perspective. Computerized Regulation Thermography (CRT) is a safe, radiation-free, non-invasive, painless, and cost-effective whole-body scan method for discovering hidden dysfunctions and infections, and it is a way of monitoring your treatment progress. With the CRT test, we can see problems before they manifest into health problems that may be irreversible.

Dr. Carola Cuenca from Santa Cruz, California who specializes in CRT and natural low-dose medications will be here for a limited time from December 18th to 20th. Testing has to be done in the morning when the body is still cool. I highly recommend taking this opportunity to have your immune system evaluated and stay healthy.

To schedule an appointment for your CRT exam, please call my office at 305-407-0120.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply