Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Who Is Enslaving You?

By sswartz at Nov. 12, 2015, 8:40 p.m., 12950 hits

We all want to be free and not enslaved by our job, family, government, or the dogma of the church. How do we gain our freedom and keep it? Every day, we are being programmed by advertisements, TV, and unjust laws to keep us unconscious and asleep. For the most part, we are numb to what’s really going on.

Spiritual freedom is more than just religious freedom. Freedom of religion or freedom of belief is “a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance; the concept is generally recognized also to include the freedom to change religion or not to follow any religion. In a country with a state religion, freedom of religion is generally considered to mean that the government permits religious practices of other sects besides the state religion, and does not persecute believers in other faiths.”

On the other hand, spiritual freedom is an opportunity to grow spiritually. When you have spiritual freedom, everything you do becomes nourishment for your growth. It is the awakening of your awareness to transcend all limitations in your life. Spiritual freedom starts with the act of surrender and a deep commitment to the divine presence within. You choose to be more aware, awake, creative, happy, free, joyful, growing, loving, kind, and to be open to the unknown. Spiritual freedom is real freedom no matter what happens in life. If you are spiritually free, you are free from any man-made incarceration or slavery. You are free from the addiction and the attraction to things, free from being identified with any position or condition.

How do we get free? How do we gain spiritual freedom? It comes with the practice of meditation and internal awareness. Some years ago, I had an audience with His Holiness Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, a Vajrayana master, scholar, poet, teacher, and head of the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism. I asked him what practice should I be doing, and he told me to practice “Oṃ ma ṇi pad me hūṃ”, a mantra to free myself. It is a six-syllabled Sanskrit mantra, particularly associated with the four-armed Shadakshari form of Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of compassion. When said properly, it will free you from worry, struggle, and blame, or “The Three Poisons”.

I have put together a program for my students to give them the teachings and the power of the mantra. You will be amazed how much you will get out of these teachings. Click on the link and learn more. http://rechargingqigong.com/the-internal-mantra-program.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply