Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Is Your Cup Half-Empty or Half-Full?

By sswartz at Jan. 8, 2015, 10:41 a.m., 15763 hits

I was really surprised today when Judith walked in to the office. I haven’t seen her in twenty years. She’s an actress and a model and very pretty. She’s been in that business since she’s seventeen, but now she’s just about fifty. When you’re in the modeling business, you have to work for long hours and stay as skinny as a rail. One of Judith’s downfall is she got addicted to diet pills (Speed). In one point of her life, she was crushing the pills and snorting them. You can imagine what this did to her internal organs. Although she still looks very pretty on the outside, her liver, spleen, and heart are like that of a seventy-five-year-old woman. She has no energy, wants to sleep all the time, and experiences constant night sweats. Her husband left her and she’s not a happy camper. Some people’s glasses are half-full, some half-empty. She always comes from not enough. If you haven’t noticed it yet, whatever you think about the most is what is attracted to you. If you think about health and longevity, a good life, a happy relationship and a pocketful of money, that’s what you’ll attract. But, if you’re the type of person who comes from the dark side of life and thinks that you will get sick, die early, be forced to live in poverty, that’s what you pull in. So, when Judith came to see me today, after I balanced out her physical body, I started to talk to her about the Law of Attraction. She said she never heard of it before and she definitely didn’t practice pulling in the best stuff in her life. Her mother is sick, her sister passed away, her husband left her, she no longer has a job, and she was hoping that someone will adopt her and solve all of her problems. Sure enough, someone did! Now, she’s literally a slave in her own home. She’s been forced to do things that she never thought she would. It’s an unfortunate situation but this happens to many of us who don’t take charge of our own lives. So, we spent some time going over the Magic Square and, instead of focusing what she doesn’t want in her life, we touched on nine focal points:

1. Her career and exactly what she wanted, not what she didn’t want. She had that down pat.
2. Dual Cultivation or her relationships. It was high time that she decided exactly what she wanted in that relationship instead of being pulled around on a very short leash.
3. Family – She hasn’t seen her mother in some years. We made a plan that she would get more involved in family by visiting, calling, sending letters, and contributing to her family often.
4. Finances – She had no idea how much money she has in the bank or how much she’s spending.
5. Relationship to Spirit – what practices she does, what meditations, and to at least start acknowledging the Spirit.
6. Travel and Influential People – where does she want to go and who does she want to meet?
7. Projects – what she has been working on and what she will leave as a legacy when she leaves this planet?
8. Self-cultivation – her exercise, diet, and what she wants to study.
9. Success – what is it to her, mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally?

In the Magic Square program http://rechargingqigong.com/magic-square-workshop.html, there is an ancient formula to balance your life on every domain and to bring you health, wealth and happiness. Don’t delay! Get this program and turn your life around. Have your cup filled to the brim and enjoy the gift of life. http://rechargingqigong.com/magic-square-workshop.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. Remember that tomorrow, I will be teaching at the Unity of the Bay in Miami a special workshop on how to turn your stresses into power. http://www.unityonthebay.org/turningstressintopower

No Reply