Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Turn Stress Into Power Naturally

By sswartz at Aug. 28, 2014, 5:39 p.m., 15144 hits

It was 3 o’clock in the afternoon and the receptionist told me that my next patient was here. I peeked into the waiting room and saw a frail lady with dark sunglasses sitting there. I had no idea who she was, but you could feel a very dark heavy energy like the deep, deep sadness around her.

I said, “Hello, I am Dr. Wu Dhi. Welcome to the office.” That's when she took off her sunglasses and said, “It’s me, Dr. Wu Dhi, Gloria.” Her eyes were filled with tears and she looked old, washed-out and distraught.
At first, I didn’t recognize her at all. I asked her to come in to my office and she broke down in tears and said, “I am desperate. I hate my life and I just want to die.”

Gloria has an obsessive compulsive personality and, whatever she does, she does it a 150%. If it’s good, it’s very good and, when it’s bad, it’s very bad. And this week, it was very bad. Her grandmother, her best friend, passed away. Dealing with a loss, no matter if it’s a death of a loved one or just a breakup, is one of the major stressful situations to be in. The biggest stresses in life are:
• Getting married
• Getting divorced
• Starting a new job
• Moving to a new house
• Embarrassment
• Death of a loved one
• Having a baby

When we are stressed, our body uses more vitamin B, our serotonin and dopamine levels are depleted, and our hormone system is in the dumps. Gloria needed some help and she needed it now! I was glad to give her a treatment to settle her spirit, open her heart and get in touch with her emotions. We spent over an hour together. I felt she needed to learn some different strategies to transform her stress into personal power although she suffered a big loss. The treatment alone wasn’t enough to balance her body and mind. I taught her a series of meditations, exercises and protections to soothe her spirit and balance her mind and body. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this in a person. We all have sorrows and stresses in life but, with the right tools, we can handle whatever is thrown our way.

In the “Turn Stress Into Power” book and DVD http://rechargingqigong.com/turn-stress-into-power.htmlI, spell out how to protect yourself from stresses and how to transform it into personal power. Once you learn the techniques, you will be a master of your own destiny. Order your program now and protect yourself and your family. http://rechargingqigong.com/turn-stress-into-power.html

I wish you the best in your Health , Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply