Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

How To Feel The Qi

By sswartz at Aug. 13, 2014, 11:24 a.m., 14752 hits

This morning, I got up and walked to the beach for a short Qi Gong workout. I love living in Miami just for this reason. Anytime I want, I can go a few short blocks away and listen to the waves or see an impressive sunrise. While working out, the sensation of the Qi flowing up from the ground and out through my arms was so intense, it made me consider how much more powerful the flow of Qi is in me than it was thirty years ago. The difference is practice. When I first started, I was first just going through the motions and thought I felt something. Soon, I had learned all the movements just like riding a bicycle and my focus moved to my breathing. A little while later, my breathing was really turned on. The moving and breathing were all connected and one and I knew I was feeling the Qi. Then, I began to perfect the exercises. My focus returned to the movements at a finite. I began to make them smooth like glass. As I did this, something amazing happened. Everything else dropped from focus. Now, it was just the exercise happening. I would quietly listen inside as the Qi was now moving the body, moving the breathing. It is so incredible and blissful that I am inside just as a presence listening to the flow of Qi. Anybody watching me from the outside just assumes I’m working out. But, they have no idea that I am very deep in meditation. The flow of Qi is like a rushing river and I silently abide in the wondrous presence of it. Then the exercise is done.

But I am not the same. I am changed – recharged – clear – empowered – whole!

My body is changed too, just like getting plugged back into the original force of creation. This is the magic of Qi Gong and, with proper instruction, anybody can begin to feel this sort of power in their own life. Imagine starting every day plugging into a giant energy source; it changes the whole day. Days become weeks, weeks become months, months become years, and pretty soon, you have filled your life with this amazing energy.

Just like the story of the man and the Green Pearls, I have seen the lives of hundreds of people change once they got plugged in. I have witnessed with my own eyes people with terminal disease walk away from it and begin living a whole new life. I have seen women step out of an emotionally toxic shell of poisonous fat and start living in the body they always wanted. I have seen men who have given up on themselves regain their power and grow. I have seen couples that could not create children all of a sudden sprout an entire family. I have seen young children overcome disabilities, both physical and mental, begin to shine. I have seen so many, many, many things in my life as an energy healer. I feel truly blessed and it is my life mission to share those blessings with everyone I meet.

The easiest way to start is to begin practicing the exercise. You actually become younger doing these exercises as the flow of Qi opens the meridians of your body. The meridians are the electrical wiring of your body and the organs are the batteries. When the organs are fully charged, all the positive energies and emotions course through the body. Who you are and who you can be gets pumped up. Once you find that exercise, you can practice it more than the others or several times during the day until your pain, blockage, or disruption of the bodies’ natural order simply vanishes.

It’s that easy.

Wishing you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

http://www.rechargingqigong.com/recharging-qi-gong.html
http://www.qigonginnercircle.com/

— Last Edited by Sherwood Swartz at 2014-08-13 11:44:06 —

— Last Edited by Sherwood Swartz at 2014-08-13 11:44:37 —

No Reply