Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Detoxification » Radiation Detox

Marijuana and Radiation Protection

By dsorbello at Aug. 25, 2011, 10:36 a.m., 29241 hits

Friday, June 10, 2011 by: Mark Sircus., AC, OMD

(NaturalNews) Marijuana offers strong protective qualities against radiation exposure. Since fewer and fewer people have the financial resources to continually purchase all the helpful things they will need perhaps growing weed in our backyard will offer the public one of the best anti-radiation solutions in the long run. Instead of it being just relaxing it might become very necessary to intake marijuana to increase ones defenses against radiation exposure. Might as well get your brownies ready but one has to be careful about radiation getting into everything, even your marijuana plants, which will actually thrive nicely in radioactive environments.

Dr. Ben Whalley, middle, with Dr. Gary Stephens and Dr. Claire Williams at their secret cannabis farm near London. These researchers have discovered that three compounds found in cannabis leaves can help to reduce and control seizures in epilepsy. Dr. Whalley, who is leading the research at the department of pharmacy at the University of Reading, said tests in animals had shown the marijuana compounds effective at preventing seizures and convulsions while also having fewer side effects than existing epilepsy drugs.

Radiation Symptoms
- Nausea
- Vomiting
- Diarrhea
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Weakness
- Red itchy skin
- Sore throat
- Hair loss
- Recurrent infections
- Bleeding
- Anemia

Benefits of Medical Marijuana
- Reduced Nausea
- Increased appetite
- Reduced vomiting
- Weight gain
- Sleeping aid

With all the radiation that is now entering our atmosphere, it is urgent that we now all start ingesting a list of natural medicinals to diminish our reactions to radioactive particles the damage this radiation will cause.

One of my favorite people, Rick Simpson, the man in Canada that has helped many cancer sufferers with THC-laden hemp oil, has a lot to say to people as we go into our increasingly irradiated future.

Simpson says:

“If used properly, high quality hemp oil can provide a solution that will be of help to mankind in alleviating the effects of increasing radiation. Through my experience with the use of this oil, I have found that there is nothing more effective or more harmless that can reduce the damage caused by radiation.

”I have seen patients suffering from cancer who were badly damaged by the effects of radiation treatments and who were able to completely eliminate the damage in a short time. Some who have come to me that had radiation treatments were burned so badly by its effects that their skin looked like red leather. After ingesting the oil treatment their skin went back to its normal healthy state and the radiation burns disappeared completely. If the oil can do this for someone that was badly damaged by such so-called medical treatments, would its use not be effective to combat the effects of the radiation now emanating from Japan? Now with the menace that all this escaping radiation presents, we would have to be insane to turn our backs on the use of hemp extracts to help us all deal with this situation."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032674_marijuana_radiation.html#ixzz1W3G6osfY

No Reply